Monday, February 27, 2012

Rocketeer & Flashpoint: Self-Promotion Alert

As a self-promoting shout out- Diamond Comic Distributors had their Diamond Gem Awards announced and Rocketeer Adventures Vol. 1 took 2011 Anthology of the Year. I mention this, of course, because I have a story in there, so that's pretty cool. You can get the hardcover now, and it is a pretty amazing volume with a ton of great artists and writers. The boo'ks worth picking up if you enjoy pulp action and like to see how a different writers wrestle with the limitations of the eight-page tale. I've been thinking about how to handle The Rocketeer as a game, and I think pretty clearly Spirit of the Century or Adventure! is the way to go.




I'll also point out that in March the trade paper of Flashpoint: The World of Flashpoint Featuring Superman comes out. That has the three issue mini-series I scripted and co-plotted for the Flashpoint event. I've had a chance to look at the book as a while and I really like it. It got some nice reviews, especially for a first book from me. The trade paper includes the World of Flashpoint books and the Booster Gold final issues tying in to the event. It comes out March 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment